1. Assemble your team and choose a captain. The Captain will be submitting your team's answers online during the game.
2. Make sure your team is registered for the game with your event organizers - registered teams will receive the live stream link and the special link to the answer submission forms.
3. Before your online game, please decide on a communication tool for your team, for example Zoom, Google Hangouts, Facetime, Skype or another tool, as long as your connection works well enough. Please connect with your team members 15 minutes before the game to ensure efficient communication.
4. The game consists of 4 rounds called The Maples, with 6 questions in each Maple:
· The Green Maple: Questions related to general knowledge.
· The Yellow Maple: Questions related to music and arts.
· The Red Maple: Questions related to science and engineering.
· The Golden Maple: Mix-up! This Maple will have the trickiest questions based on any of the previous subject areas.
5. You will have 30 seconds to choose the answer for each trivia question or 1 minute for each question in our classic mode. After each Maple, the captain will have up to 1 minute to submit the form.
6. During the game, the host will be presenting the questions and reviewing the correct answers at the end of each Maple.
7. You are not allowed to look for the answers online. Teams get between 1 and 3 point for each correct answer (depending on a Maple) and 0 points for each incorrect or missing answer. The team that scores the highest amount of points wins.